This easy, do-it-yourself kit contains PRIMER, FILLER, FLEX TAPE, and TOP COAT. All products are non-hazardous and safe to work with. Maximum coverage area is 5 sq ft. per kit.
Tools needed: Crack repair kit, wire scrub brush, flat edge putty knife, blow dryer
6 SIMPLE STEPS:
1) Clean debris from surface with a wire scrub brush
2) Apply a coat of Crack Attack PRIMER over the entire crack
3) Apply a coat of Crack Attack FILLER over the crack
4) Cover the crack with the Crack Attack FLEXIBLE TAPE
5) Seal with Crack Attack TOP COAT
6) Dry with a blow dryer for approx. 3-5 minutes
Contact us today to repair cracks in concrete with Phil McCrackin CRACK ATTACK crack repair kit. We offer the best Concrete Crack Repair Kit.